Saturday, October 2, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Friday, April 30, 2010
So I officially find the game "hacky sack" quite dumb. When I eat lunch in the 300's, there is a group of overly loud boys who play hacky sack. I can't really look at them the same, because they are just being kinda... Well... We can say, a little stupid. Maybe not stupid as in "uneducated", but they just act dumb. But can I expect more from teenage male species? I think not. Hmm... Have you ever thought that leaves may not like it when you step on them? I almost stepped on one last week to feel and hear the CRUNCH that it makes under my feet, and the wind swept it away a little farther as to say "could you spare me this one?". So I officially try to not step on leaves anymore. But since Denver's weather is being a little "irregular", I might step on one on accident... Woops! I heart rambling!! It's pretty much my mind on a Blogger document in a sense...
Friday, March 26, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
2. Go to third world countries and help little children
4. Go to Iceland
5. Save animals and adopt some for my own!
6. Learn to play at least 5 instruments (I've already got 2!)
7. Keep going on vegetarian and hopefully go vegan.
8. Not let my family get to me.
9. Make a new friend every week.
10. Love what I do and make ends meet and then some!
11. Write in my blog more often
12. Be kind and loving to everyone
13. Be passionate, but not angry.
14. TRY please TRY not to fall asleep in class
15. Keep fit and healthy for time and all eternity.
16. Be open to all music
17. Just try not to dislike religion.