Thursday, May 27, 2010

Family so far...

So my family has been having some issues, yet things are falling into place. Grandma J's death was a blessing although us mortals think it's so bad for us because we've lost someone important. I know all too well that Grandma J was a great woman, and it will be a great struggle to get over things, but I know that now she can see. And now she can hear. And now she is with Grandpa Johnson, who may just be hiding from her... :) You hear so many tradgedies on the news and small talk. And you never think it will happen to you. But when it does, it really changes you, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Oh how excited I am to take finals when I get home... JOY! Well, I think it's time for bed soon, so goodbye world, goodbye moon, and goodbye stress for at LEAST 9 hours. Haha

1 comment: