Saturday, October 10, 2009

updates!

Well so far, i've been vegetarian for like a week now, and its not even that hard. I just eat fruits, veggies, clif bars, cereal, soymilk, and TONS of yogurt! this week i had a long 3 day weekend, and it has so far been full of work. homework, laundry, vacuuming, the whole shabang. I love blogging because you can just spill out your mind in these things, man. I love school so far, and my grades could use some help, but i mean, thats why im doing so much work this weekend. but my dad says its better to have a weekend of work than a whole summer of work. Which i definitely agree upon. I had to write this paper on my own odyssey in life, (we just finished homer's odyssey.) and i wrote about my moving around to different schools and struggles in making new friends. I also said that if we get to the root of our struggles then we can overcome them. I love Buddha, don't you? haha... I always try to write deep thoughts into my blog, but right now i cant think of any, so hopefully next time!

-Mak n' cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment